Last updated: 26/02/2024
Your safety is important to us. For this reason, the personal data you share with us is protected sensitively.
We, Hair Trans, as the data controller, with this privacy and personal data protection policy, Which of your personal data will be processed for what purpose, with whom and why the processed data can be shared, With our data processing method and legal reasons; What are your rights regarding your processed data? We aim to enlighten you on the subject.
Your Collected Personal Data, Collection Method and Legal Reason
Your IP address and user agent information are used only for analysis purposes and cookies, etc. through technologies, automated or non-automated methods, and sometimes analytics providers, obtained from third parties such as advertising networks, search information providers, technology providers, by recording, storing and updating, within the framework and duration of the service and contractual relationship between us, It will be processed based on the legitimate interest processing condition.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
The personal data you share with us is only available through analysis; services we offer To fulfill the requirements in the best way, to ensure that these services can be accessed by you. and to ensure that you can benefit from it at the maximum level, we offer our services in line with your needs. to develop and provide you with a wider range of service providers within legal frameworks. meeting and obligations arising from the law (sharing personal data with judicial and administrative authorities upon request) In order to be fulfilled, in a purposeful and measured manner throughout the contract and service. will be processed and updated.
To Whom and For What Purposes Collected Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data you share with us; We receive services to carry out our activities and/or We provide, have contractual relations with, cooperate with, domestic and international necessary technical and administrative services to third parties, institutions and organizations, and, upon request, to judicial and administrative authorities. It can be transferred provided that precautions are taken.
Your Rights as the Person Whose Personal Data is Processed
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK, anyone can exercise the following rights by applying to the data controller:
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if they are incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Requesting that the transactions carried out in accordance with clauses (e) and (f) be notified to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the individual by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
- He/she has the right to request compensation for the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
To exercise your rights listed above, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to perform analyzes for the purpose of providing service to you, only your necessary personal data, Whether to accept or reject the processing of personal data in accordance with this privacy and personal data processing policy You are completely free. If you continue to use the site, we accept that you For more detailed information, please contact us at email@example.com. Please do not hesitate to pass.